Free Prenatal Yoga class for Birth Psychology Month: Tuesday, March 30 9:00 am Eastern Time (Check your Time Zone)
APPPAH is happy to be able to offer an online Yoga program for Pregnant and New Moms that will support women and babies world wide! Through yoga you can open and stretch into your changing body, build physical and mental strength, prepare for birth or support postpartum healing, learn relaxation and meditation and be in community with other moms. By supporting women to feel better during this time, we hope to create healthier, happier, well-bonded babies.
APPPAH’s Yoga for Motherhood classes are for all levels and will include modifications for the different stages of pregnancy and the postpartum period. Instruction will be given to relieve common discomforts such as low back pain, sciatica and anxiety.
What is special about our APPPAH yoga program is that each class will be taught with information based on research in Prenatal and Perinatal Psychology that acknowledges the consciousness of the unborn child and how supporting the mother during pregnancy has positive effects on the child with lifelong benefits. This is in line with yoga principles which embody non-violence, compassion, and respect for all living beings.
Please follow these steps to register for the free yoga class at least 30 minutes before the class begins (can be done days ahead):
Please click here to register for a free Yoga for Motherhood class on Tuesday March 30th * and then follow these steps
- Click the Sign Up button in the upper right and register with Marisa’s Union.fit account.
- Then click REGISTER for the Prenatal Yoga for Every Mom class
- Under Passes- Select 1 for the New Student Trial -which gives you free access to this class as well as the recording for 7 days.
- You will then receive an email with a link to join the livestream class on Tuesday March 30 at 9 am Eastern; or view the recording immediately following for 24 hours.
- * Disclaimer- you are taking this class at your own risk and with the guidance and advice of your chosen care-provider; APPPAH does not take any responsibility or liability for anyone taking this prenatal yoga class.
***IF you have already registered for this free class…. simply go to union.fit and enter your username and password, Click on My Account (top right) and Registrations and you can Join today’s class!***
If you are interested in continuing with APPPAH’s Yoga for Motherhood course, you can REGISTER HERE for $37/month which includes a weekly livestream online yoga class with Marisa (Tuesdays at 9:00 am Eastern beginning April 7th) and ability to view the recording anytime after that time. You will also have a high-quality 13 minute Prenatal Yoga warm-up video that you can view anytime.
By registering for Prenatal Yoga through APPPAH, you are also helping support a non-profit organization to share awareness about conscious babies throughout the world!
IN ORDER TO VIEW THE RECORDING FOR THIS SESSION, you must be a registered user following the link above. There will be no recording posted here.