Marisa blends yoga traditions with the current culture of today and offers yoga classes, events, trainings and yogic lifestyle tips online and in person to help everyone experience the power of yoga for today’s needs.
She is a mother of two daughters, a native Californian now living in her ancestral country, Italy.
Through her offerings for everyone, she also has a signature program Yoga for Motherhood™ which are Livestream classes and videos for pregnancy and postpartum.
Her credentials have helped her to understand yoga in order to better help others experience its power and capacity to transform. Yoga truly is for anyone and everywhere-regardless of age, experience or ability.
- Marisa is a certified yoga instructor and has the following credentials with Yoga Alliance: E-RYT 200, RYT 500, YACEP.
- In 2008 she was among the first to write a prenatal yoga training curriculum that was honored by Yoga Alliance.
- She has a BA from UC Berkeley
- UCSF Osher Center training in Mindfulness-Based Childbirth and Parenting Training for Health Professionals.
- Certified by Rudolf Steiner College in Administration for Spiritually based organizations.
- Active Member of the Association of Prenatal and Perinatal Psychology and Health (APPPAH) where she is completing their Prenatal and Perinatal Educator Program.